Tabletops are made from a base of kiln dried timber fibre which has been treated so that it will not rot or mould and then mixed with epoxy resin. The top is compressed and shaped under very high pressure; decorative sheets are added.
Exclusive dining table with resin river, rock art and is extremely durable and attractive
The table comprises of live edge Monkey Pod timber with a resin filled channel down the centre.
Several layers of epoxy resin create an effect of a river between two lands. These unique design features will become a perfect highlight of your interior.
Wood named Monkey Pod/ Samanea Saman and is sourced in South East Asia.
The table has been finished with three coats of a hard lacquer that offers better protection from spills and scratches
METAL LEG OPTIONS
– Always start out using soap and water to wipe away most stains and spots on your epoxy resin table. You can also use gentle spray cleaners, such as a glass cleaner to get a shiny, streak-free, and spotlessly clean surface.
– Avoid using any material that’s more abrasive than a sponge, such as scratchy steel pads.
– To avoid damage to your epoxy resin table, always use a hot pad underneath hot dishes, pans, or pots that you want to place on the table. This is because the heat can cause damage to the epoxy
– Do not drop heavy items on the table; this can result in dents or chips
– Do not use a knife directly on the surface of the table; this can cause deep scratches
– Do not move or place items with sharp metal edges to prevent scratches from forming
Dimensions (L x W x H): 2400x1100x745 / Top 45mm
Comfortably seats: 8