Made from natural one-piece hardwood, our products bring the uniqueness and characteristics of its natural beauty.
Our timber slabs have been kiln dried for months and are guaranteed to meet all Australian standards for moisture control of 9 % – 12% percent to minimize the movement, shrink or twist of wood.
Our wood named Samanea Saman (also known as Monkey Pod) sourced from South East Asia, famous for its beautiful golden color grains. The sapwood (outer side timber) is commonly seen a lot lighter color which gives it a very unique and contrast look.
Unlike industrial furniture, each product is an individual artwork and handcrafted by artisans.
After a very-consuming grinding and polishing process, the raw wood pieces are turned into a piece of artwork infused with the skill and soul of artisans who create them.
***Note: every piece is unique looking as natural live edge timber used. there are sometimes minor cracks, burrs etc. Same as characters of all-natural timber products. Minor imperfection and rustic appearance are part of the charm.
Ready to use
Barks are smoothly sanded; wormholes are filled with resin.
Tabletops with their fully sealed construction are wear and impact resistant
Natural oils are all used when treating and finishing the products which enhance the spectacular grain of each timber piece. There are 2 types of finishing coats
• Matt finish – a dull finish is perfect for those who prize the look of natural wood
• Semi-gloss finish – a low sheen finish that reflects light well and stands up to washing and the demands of increased use. The greater concentration of resins in a semi-gloss formula makes this paint more durable
Electrostatic painting metal table leg
Metal Leg Options: T, V, U, A, X, C, H, HV, Double Y, Double V shaped
Wooden Leg Options: T, X shaped
To maximize the life and beauty, protection of the natural wood furniture, please follow these guidelines:
• Timber should not be placed on damp or wet surfaces or exposed to direct sunlight or extreme heat. Extremes in temperature due to heaters, fireplaces and air-conditioners will contribute to the decline in moisture content and can affect the life and look of your natural wood furniture causing it to split, move and warp.
• Avoid placing abrasive items directly on your furniture and always place a protective pad, placemat or coaster under hot dishes, teapots, saucepans etc. Our furniture surfaces have been treated with a heat resistant lacquer, but will not tolerate excessive heat. The heat transfers through the lacquer and marks the timber itself as well as marking the lacquer.
• Spills should be wiped off immediately with a soft cloth. Our lacquer is water resistant, but not capable of dealing with excessive amounts. The liquid will eventually seep through the lacquer and cause swelling, blistering and ir-repairable damage to the timber if exposed to excessive amounts of water.
• Please avoid any contact between your natural wood furniture and acetone, methylated spirits, markers, glues or any cleaning products containing silicone.
• Avoid covering your furniture for prolonged periods of time. Moisture can collect under the covering and cause damage to your furniture.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 3000x900x753
Seating Capacity: 8-10 People